...or Once Upon a Heroic Triangle
Welcome to the official home of Geometry Cometry, the game where you should probably protect mankind from the invasion of geometric shapes. Note that Geometry Cometry is still in development.
I recommend that you try one of the following tested snapshots of the game (r54):
- Windows Binary Distribution (.zip) -- This includes all dependencies (32-bit)
- Mac OS/X Binaries (.zip) -- Universal binary that includes all dependencies
- Source Code (.tar.gz) -- See below for dependency information
November 28th, 2012
Development has formally stopped. As of today, all bugs are features.
March 21st, 2010
After almost two years of inaction, development of Geometry Cometry has resumed!
June 30th, 2008
Check out the awesome new:
- Music kindly produced by Remy Perrin -- title theme and game music
- Branding kindly produced by Devin Montgomery -- screenshot
Both will be included in a forthcoming release.
You can also try my developmental source. Be forwarned, your milage may vary:
- Check it out from my Subversion repository
svn co http://geocom.kupesoft.com/svn/trunk geocom
- On-Demand Snapshot (.tar.gz) -- Automagically assembled from svn trunk
You'll need both Python and Pygame installed. For better performance you may also want to install Psyco as well. The source code is released under a slightly modified ISC license.
On Ubuntu or Debian GNU/Linux you can satisfy the dependencies comme ça:
sudo apt-get -y install python python-psyco python-pygame